Visit our Hamilton location to take advantage of amazing in-store savings!
Our helpful staff is always on hand to help you with what you need to complete your building or landscape project.
Visit our Hamilton Location
From this location we are able to service the builders & contractors with all their masonry and landscaping needs. Our Hamilton yard is located on the mountain. From there we can service surrounding areas such as Ancaster, Dundas, Burlington, Oakville, Winona, Grimsby, Caledonia, Stoney Creek and surrounding areas.
This location also houses our Custom Stone Cutting Shop. Our stone shop can fulfill anyone’s dream by producing any type of stone detailing for their home.
Come visit our store any any of our knowledgeable staff will be glad to help you turn your dreams into reality.
Our Latest Blogs
- Build your own rock gardenWant to create a beautiful zen garden with nearly zero maintenance? With some careful planning, preparation and the right selection of materials you can have yourself a relaxing, beautiful rock garden.Clear You’ll want to clear away any weeds, grass or plants in the area you plan to put your new… Read more »
- How to Choose the Right Bricks For Your HomeThe exterior of your home sets an expectation for the rest of it for everyone that walks up to your home. Choosing an exterior material to finish your home with is one of the most crucial choices when building a home. Bricks remain one of the most popular choices with… Read more »
- Come see our Buschbeck FireplacesMake a new addition to your backyard. An outdoor fireplace will enhance your outdoor living space, increase your home’s value, and most of all, provide hours of enjoyment for your family and friends. Making the wise decision to go with a Buschbeck fireplace means you’re also adding a new outdoor… Read more »
- 8 Ideas to Spruce up your PatioA well-designed patio can be a relaxing cozy retreat or sprawling space for entertaining. Build your patio to suit your lifestyle and your needs. Do you prefer entertaining or cozying up with a book surrounded by nature. Don’t settle for a simple rectangle with a table when you can make… Read more »
- How to build a Flagstone PathwayAre you thinking of adding a pathway to your property? Flagstone is an easy DYI choice. They’re a flat natural stone that aren’t too heavy to move around. They come in many shapes and sizes to create an attractive addition to your backyard space. Clear the Path You’ll want to… Read more »
- Thinking of buying or building a Firepit?Firepits add a beautiful warm charm to any outdoor space. But there are some considerations before installing or purchasing that you should review. Location Choose a safe location away from overhanging trees, structures and other flammable items like you house, shrubs, fence etc. Most municipalities will dictate a distance of… Read more »
- Canadian Federation of Independent BusinessesThe Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB) is the country’s champion of small business. With over 95,000 members, we’re Canada’s largest non-profit organization devoted to creating and supporting an environment where your business can succeed. Across Canada, we advocate for small business with politicians and decision-makers. As a non-partisan organization,… Read more »
- How to choose the right Patio PaversIf you’re thinking of installing a hardscape patio and you are having trouble making decisions we have some helpful hints that may help. Choosing what you’re going to lay down as your hardscape surface material will affect all other landscape decisions.There are two main categories all your choices will fall… Read more »
Ferrell Brick Hamilton
- (905) 387-3297
- 1549 Rymal Road East Hamilton, Ontario L8W 3N2
2021 HOLIDAY HOURS
Sunday 26th – Closed
Monday 27th – Closed
Tuesday 28th – Closed
REGULAR WINTER HOURS
Monday to Friday: 7am to 4pm
We deliver all over the GTA, Hamilton, Haldimand/Norfolk
Toronto Area $150